WE’RE OPEN INSIDE!
Our dining room and bar are OPEN inside! What does this mean? Here are just a few things that we promise our customers when they feel ready to return:
• We will continue to be a leader in food safety and sanitation practices where all of our team is trained in safe food handling practices and a Certified Food Protection Manager is scheduled for every shift.
• All staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
• All indoor and eventual outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry and exit.
• We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly, as well as frequent touch points such as doors.
• Guests will have the option of a disposable menu, use of their phone for online menu, or a regular menu, which will be sanitized after every use.
• All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
• Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use. Silverware will be wrapped in a napkin for protection.
• Floor markings near the host stand will assist in identifying 6 foot distances
We will continue our online ordering for curbside pick up and will create a dedicated parking area for food pick-up. If we find volume of in-dining is reaching a level where a wait is required, we will consider moving to a reservation system.
As with everything these days, things may change. We thank you for your patience as we adjust and adapt to ensure safety for our staff and YOU!